Thursday, April 22, 2010
Search engine optimization, these days’ uses different tools for better results. One of them is Business Blogs, an alarming word in every small as well as big firm. This is the latest weapon in the arsenal of many SEOs. But, I guess you must be wondering what this is all about? Then this article can, I hope, answer your queries.
Blogs are the abbreviation of web logs. Earlier blogs were called ‘loners online diary’, which is mostly used by journalists, students and writers. But, blogs are now a talk of the town because of its use in different communities including business community. Blogs are easily accessible and can be listed in search pages.
Business blogs are the online sites which have all the content of your website along with forums for discussion. You can have new ideas and products in your business blog. As blogs are very easily accessible, your potential visitor can view your business blog and can interact with you, if he finds it worthwhile. Blogs are the most inexpensive way of promoting your website. You can have your company back link in your business blog. Business blogs are very easy to update. You can easily add and modify the content which can attract search engines.
Why Business Blogs?
If you still wonder why your business needs a blog then I hope the following points can somehow clear your doubts.
- You can share timely information with your visitors without asking any designer to update your blog, this you can do yourself.
- If you are not happy with your e-mail marketing then blogs can pay you the money.
- The fresh and updated content of your website can allure search engines.
- Your blog can last for a long time without any expenditure. It is the cheapest marketing and promotional tool.
Benefits of Business Blogs
- Blogs can create visibility with information
- It can help your website to achieve a higher search engine ranking
- You don’t need to wait for weeks to update your content; this can be done instantly in blogs. So it can make you search engine friendly.
- This is a free marketing tool. Though you can get ROI from PPC also, but this free marketing can also get you endless ROI.
Though business blog can be your free promotional tool but, this should not be considered as a single promotional tool. You can use business blogs with other promotional and marketing tools for better page ranking.
SEO Related Articles
WEBSITE DESIGN ARTICLES
- Website Planning .Plan your Venture
- Guidelines to Accessible Website that Lures visitors
- Myths and reality of Website Designing
- Fontastic Website .Use of right fonts
- Website Design .What lies beneath?
- Guidelines for a Small Business Website
- Content or Design . Who's the Boss
- Website For ALL
- Guidelines For Infallible Website
- Logo Designing Articles
- Website Usability - your magic stick
- Spell-bound Website Designing
- Web Designing Horrors
- Web Designing Mistakes
- Website Credibility - things to remember
- Color Balance For Your Website
- Attractive Website Creative Approach
- Common Web Designing Mistakes
- Tips for Beginners in Website Designing
- 10 Reasons To Launch A Website
- Guidelines to make your Website Noticeable
- Visual Appeal in Website Design
- Effective Traffic Building-Reality bites
- Designing For Search Engines
- Tips To Increase Web Navigation
- Pod Cast Next Generation Communication
- Media & your Website
- Content Management System
- Webite Design Articles
WEB HOSTING ARTICLES
- SEO Articles
- Link Popularity With Internal, Incoming And Outgoing links
- SEO Facts And Common Beliefs
- 10 tips For better Search Engine Optimization
- Link Popularity brief portrayal
- Title Tag Describe Your Website
- Search Engine Optimization
- Common SEO Mistakes
- Website For Visitor or Search Engine
- Top ten SEO Myths
- Tips To Create An Effective Title
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Blogs For Better SEO
- 10 Website Mistakes That Can Affect Your SEO
- How To Make A Search Engine Friendly Website?
- Steps Towards A Successful SEO
- 5 Walls Restricting Your Success SEO
- Important SEO Techniques
- Important Commandments Of Link Building
- Know You're SEO Better
- Traffic Generating Tactics For SEO
- Designing Tips For Search Engine Optimization
- Basics Of Search Engine Optimization
- Rules Of Search Engine Positioning
- Rules To Get The Best Out Of Your SEO
- Myths Of Search Engine Submission
- Hiring A SEO Company
- Content - A tool Not The King
- Beginners Guide To SEO
- Important SEO Queries
- Difference Between Search Engines And Search Directories
- Search Engine Marketing
- Essentials Of Search Engine Optimization
- Rules For Strategic SEO
- Internet Marketing - An Overview
- Pay Per Click
- SEO Outsourcing
- Search Engines Then, Now And Forever
- Important SEO Tools - for a better SEO
- Important Factors Of SEO Pricing
Content Writing Services
2009 saw exponential growth in 2009. According to various surveys, Twitter alone grew 1,382% year –over-year in February registering more than 7 million users each month. Facebook outspaces Myspace. David Armano of HarvardBusiness.org in his predictions for the year ahead hits the nail on the head.
Here is a synopsis of the trends predicted for Social Media in 2010:
Corporations look to scale:
Big organizations have done t all in year 2009. They have experimented with social media marketing & supported one-oofs, now is the time to become much more pragmatic in approach. Programs & Campaigns would be designed strategically. Best buy’s Twelforce is a great example of how Twitter is used as customer support application.
Social Media becomes less social:
New Privacy Settings like “Hide” option in Facebook has become very common. Not everyone can fit into the group r listings in Twitter making the networks in general appearing making network more exclusive. May be the case is not making it less social but it might seem that way as we all come to terms to get value outta our networks.
Social Business becomes a serious play
It’s interesting to see how small/large corporations move much heavily into entertainment. A new network like “Foursquare” are touted for the focus on making networked activity local and mobile. Its game like quality is making it the buzz of town.
Your company will have a social media policy (and it might actually be enforced)
A corporate social media policy would be a must. Integrating social media to help the brand would not be a bad idea after all!
Mobile becoming Social Media lifelines
Companies banning social media access would see employees stepping out & jumping on their smart apps for a social media break.
Sharing no longer means ‘emails’
The user behavior has changed. Sharing via emails has deceased a lot over last year. Or at least I haven’t noticed emails with funny videos floating and jamming my email box. This is often seen on Twitter or Facebook.
This entry was posted on Friday, January 15th, 2010 at 5:00 AM and is filed under. You can follow any responses to this entry through the feed. You can , or from your own site.